Day of Jihad! Friday, October 13th...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Israel has started issuing weapons to it's citizens, for obvious reasons!! So much for the myth private citizens don't need guns, for self-defense!! I don't have a clue where Israel stood on gun control before, but I bet they will be very cooperative on that issue now? With MILLIONS of UNKNOWN people from all over the World entering the US every year, we know there MANY tens of thousands of ISLAMIC TERRORIST that HATE AMERICANS ALMOST AS MUCH AS THEY HATE JEWS, in this country, AND WOULD NOT HESITATE TO BUTCHER OUR FAMILIES, IF THEY HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!!!! KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY! my late father, a WW2, wounded combat veteran, and a blue dog Democrat, said years ago, if we allow these goat humpers to infiltrate our society, work in critical infrastructure, as sleepers cells, we would likely regret it!! A very smart man, except for the democratic part!!! WE DESPERATELY NEED A LEADER RIGHT NOW, THAT IS NOT ONLY SMART, AND SAVVY, BUT ON OUR SIDE, VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Israel has started issuing weapons to it's citizens, for obvious reasons!! So much for the myth private citizens don't need guns, for self-defense!! I don't have a clue where Israel stood on gun control before, but I bet they will be very cooperative on that issue now? With MILLIONS of UNKNOWN people from all over the World entering the US every year, we know there MANY tens of thousands of ISLAMIC TERRORIST that HATE AMERICANS ALMOST AS MUCH AS THEY HATE JEWS, in this country, AND WOULD NOT HESITATE TO BUTCHER OUR FAMILIES, IF THEY HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!!!! KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY! my late father, a WW2, wounded combat veteran, and a blue dog Democrat, said years ago, if we allow these goat humpers to infiltrate our society, work in critical infrastructure, as sleepers cells, we would likely regret it!! A very smart man, except for the democratic part!!! WE DESPERATELY NEED A LEADER RIGHT NOW, THAT IS NOT ONLY SMART, AND SAVVY, BUT ON OUR SIDE, VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big group of them used to gather in the parking lot of my girlfriend’s apartment at some weird hours this was back in early 80’s always suspected something was up and thought it was very odd. Boys thy have been here a long time be alert

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THP.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FFS... You try to give someone accurate information and they still perpetuate bulls**t.

Yeah...Raido guy. Gun laws in Israel are great! They issue everyone there a gun. They don't ask if you want paper or plastic when you check out at the grocery store. They ask if you want "handgun" or "rifle". It's like gun heaven. You should move there.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FFS... You try to give someone accurate information and they still perpetuate bulls**t.

Yeah...Raido guy. Gun laws in Israel are great! They issue everyone there a gun. They don't ask if you want paper or plastic when you check out at the grocery store. They ask if you want "handgun" or "rifle". It's like gun heaven. You should move there.
Dude....i spewed my coffee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom