DC cop brings gun to snowball fight...what do you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From What I Have Read So Far It Seems The Police Are Now Requesting And Or Gathering Photos And Videos.

It Seems This Officer Could Be In A Heap Of Trouble Here Quick For This Incident, I Would Think Up To And Including Losing His Commission For Something That He Well Over Reacted To.

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although drawing his gun was probably the worst decision he could of made, short of going GTA style and plowing through the crowd in his Hummer....I would like to think atleast people in Oklahoma would be more respectful to LEOs, especially the uniformed ones that showed up after the fact. The bad thing is years ago, I would have been the one to throw that last snowball when the guy was walking away. It really made LMAO.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From a CC standpoint,remember that unless you are in fear of your life you can't act.I wasn't there but from the video,the officer drew his gun but didn't appear threatening at all.He climbed out of a Hummer and did not "look" like a gangster but instead immediately started talking on a hand held radio.I wouldn't have done anything except slip away and call 911 as quickly as possible.Now the real question,to me at least, is why did he get out of the car in the first place?? I've never felt threatened by people throwing snowballs at my truck.If he thought they were a traffic hazard he should have called for a marked unit. Steve

That sums up my take here. Although, I would never have been throwing snowballs in the first place. :eek2:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a dad threaten to feed me some snow once when I was in about 5 grade, but pulling his piece over a snow ball. Go get some or take a xanax or something, cripes

Latest posts

Top Bottom