DC cop brings gun to snowball fight...what do you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, he over-reacted and will probably lose his job, but you also have to admit the way that crowd was acting makes you shake your head a little.

It's not uncommon for people to throw beer bottles, eggs etc. at officers. Of course those same people don't hesitate to call the police when someone's vandalized their car, broke into their house, etc.

The more I do this job, the more I dislike and am ashamed of the majority of the population.

In this situation the best thing a CCW holder could do is try to keep cover between you and him, get out of there as fast as possible, and call 911.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
agreed both parties were completely out of line. this kinda stuff amazes the hell out of me. Especially the people that are like oh he's got a gun. And then they all get closer to see. I mean really get the hell out of there and call the authorities. Best thing he could have done was keep driving especailly being a big ol crowd like that im not gonna stick around because you only have so many bullets when things start to get out of hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom