de Blasio sets up checkpoints going in to NYC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the people are well represented in the House of Representatives. The Senate is supposed to represent the states. We are the United States of America, not the United People of America. The several states are autonomous, and that is why the federal government is limited in the power it is granted. The several states and the people have the balance of governmental powers - except for those prohibited to the states by the Constitution.

As it stands, the United States Senate IS based upon area - the several states.

I believe if you are not a troll, you need to take a primer in the Constitution, the separation of powers, what a republic is, the dangers of democracy, and a good lesson in ancient and modern history.

Woody

Why you giving me attitude ? I was trying to have a discussion about the difficulties of what you are suggesting. But, since you seem to be a troll, I will not be responding to your posts any more.

I know as much about US Constitution and separation of powers as you do.

I can think of some classes you might want to take.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of NY is actually pretty conservative, its just the major urban centers that keep the state a deep blue.

https://www.pressconnects.com/story...1/nys-election-map-becomes-familiar/93664010/
I can believe that. Just like OKC/Edmond/Nichols Hills/Tulsa. That is why Horn will win. Because of OKC/Edmond area. The majority of people are conservative but that heavily populated area full of rich democrats will push her over the top. This is yet another reason to show people how easy it is to turn a state blue. Every one will fall eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom