De-prime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great ideas... If I want to become single. Lol pretty sure when my wife authorized the "gun room" her intention was for me to keep all my gun stuff in that room beyond what fits in my hand.

Yes, you can temporarily suspend my man card, but keep in mind, I have a gun room so that suspension can't last too long.

Seriously, I appreciate all the ideas. I ordered the Lee Breech Lock Hand Press with a universal depriming/decapping die last night.
Thanks again.

I have one of these. I like to deprime and then tumble hulls before resizing, This die makes it easy. For those with progressive rigs, it's a good idea, as someone said above, to get a single stage press that will be used just for depriming.

Suggestion--Although hand primers are easy to use in front of the TV, don't do it. Finding dropped primers in the carpet is tough, and on the rare occasion that a primer should go off, it can make one's hobby the target of considerable acrimony from a startled spouse. Never has happened to me, but has to others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Lee also, but I don't use it much.
Mostly because I enjoy reloading and don't care for the distractions in the house.
I have a man cave that all my reloading takes place in.
I guess I could use it out there, but I just go ahead and do it the old fashioned way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom