DEAD 1977 pontiac police car cheap..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate it when my hub caps come off !
I just paint all my wheels black now and have no use for hubcaps.

I did have a set and lost 1 on my corolla so i bought a different set and lost 1.
So I ran around for years with one style on the driver side and another style on the passenger side and no one noticed.

I put new wheel covers on my wife's Vibe and did not tell her .. she went to work and after work got to the car and stopped and said this is not my car these wheels are not mine so she walked on down a couple cars and turned and seen the scratches on the bumper and said it is mine!

I got a talking to over that. Funny

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i am getting rid of my 1977 PONTIAC police enforcer,THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!, it been in my driveway for years with a black tag but now, the code enforcers say it must run and drive and reverse to be visable in drive way from the street, so its going some where,,,either to a junkyard or use as a holloween display...or whatever,,,400 4 barrel ,engine need cam and lifters and its just the plain jane 180 hp version nothing rare...i am going to remove trans and intake and carb,,100$, come and get it!!! 405-618-9643.
No nearby cliffs??

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's because it's irresponsible and dangerous.
Yes for anyone without a brain it could be.

I know my equipments capability because I have tested it over and over and over without fail.
I used to drive way over 70,000 miles a year and this was miles I put 70,000 on one vehicle my 78 Nova and 1/2 of those with a trailer behind it.
I had 4 other vehicles I drove during the same time frame.

No my suspension and brakes were not stock same as my 57 chevy suspension and brakes are not stock.

You do you and I will do me.
How many miles have you pulled your home built trailer?

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes for anyone without a brain it could be.

I know my equipments capability because I have tested it over and over and over without fail.
I used to drive way over 70,000 miles a year and this was miles I put 70,000 on one vehicle my 78 Nova and 1/2 of those with a trailer behind it.
I had 4 other vehicles I drove during the same time frame.

No my suspension and brakes were not stock same as my 57 chevy suspension and brakes are not stock.

You do you and I will do me.
How many miles have you pulled your home built trailer?
I've never pulled a home-built P.O.S. trailer that has an overloaded axle and improper tires anywhere. Never will either. Good luck with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom