Dealer Push What Sells

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the big stores carry anymore are the Polymer lightweigts. Whatever happened to Metal....

Lookin at CZ's just to go against the flow.....CZ97 BD

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
finally got a Glock 17 ... still in getting to know stage, but starting to figure out why they are so widely accepted.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
finally got a Glock 17 ... still in getting to know stage, but starting to figure out why they are so widely accepted.
Sweet. My G17 bought from a fellow OSAr who shot it comp had over 11,000 thru it when I bought it over a year ago. And its one of my daily drivers when I go shootin.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nah... Ruger MK III are metal and reasonably priced
for cheap Heritage revolvers are $165 new and all metal

S&W 642 can be found for $425 or about same as Glock 17

Glock's reputation for feeding just about any ammo reliably goes a long ways with me. but for self defense, just in case... my Glock 17 has a full mag of Corbon Powerball with bullet profile exactly like a FMJ round.

my 1911 Gold Cup and Glock 17 are among the only auto pistols I'd trust for self defense.

All the metal guns are either classics or high priced custom items these days.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
nah... Ruger MK III are metal and reasonably priced
for cheap Heritage revolvers are $165 new and all metal

S&W 642 can be found for $425 or about same as Glock 17

Glock's reputation for feeding just about any ammo reliably goes a long ways with me. but for self defense, just in case... my Glock 17 has a full mag of Corbon Powerball with bullet profile exactly like a FMJ round.

my 1911 Gold Cup and Glock 17 are among the only auto pistols I'd trust for self defense.

Dang!!! I still owe you a set of grips. In the mail Monday, things have been a little hectic here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom