Decoy spread gadgets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting on you to show up at my door for the last couple years now, but you never do...............shooting time is 7:43 in the morning, be here :)

It is hard to leave the land of milk and honey down here! I've all but retired my ol dog, she was my motivating factor to go outside the county and hunt. I'm going to make you and Sticky come down here for turkey season and get our money's worth out of the lease!

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is hard to leave the land of milk and honey down here! I've all but retired my ol dog, she was my motivating factor to go outside the county and hunt. I'm going to make you and Sticky come down here for turkey season and get our money's worth out of the lease!

Oh... I'm coming down for a week of eastern turkey hunting, ain't leaving till I am satisfied... Lol already making my plans.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This season has been horrible for me. I think you either have ducks or you don't right now but with this front I'm hoping things change. Texas rigging is the only way to go with decoys. Amazing how much time it saves!

I've never hunted a field and don't know the first thing about it. Where do you even start with that?

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been hit and miss here. Had some outstanding hunts, then the next night I won't even pull the trigger. I don't know generally how the birds move with the front, if they ride in front of it, or are a day behind it, but will find out in a couple of hours. Last two nights I haven't even pulled the trigger, so it'll probably either be the same, or will be a ducknado at roost time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom