Deep Concealment Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right. When I need to sit to do business, I just slip the holster up to about chest height. When I need to stand, I either flip the holster up, or basically just work under it. The documentation with the holster suggests wearing it with the seam between the pockets centered on your body. I wear it so the seem is just right of center, which makes things more comfortable all the way around.

I'm carrying on a PA non-resident permit, so I was very leery of accidentally showing my normal rig, until open carry passed. For six months, the Smart Carry was my only rig. The important thing is to practice the drawstroke. I did 5-10 practice draws daily for the first couple of weeks, then maybe 1 or 2 a day. Now that I'm carrying IWB, when I switch back to the Smart Carry, I do several practice draws when i put it on. Remember to clear the gun before you practice drawing. I put the ammo in another room, too.

tbirch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good call, thanks for the info. I have to wear dress clothes 4 out 5 days a week in an environment of 500 people out and about... My IWB is ok for concealment as long as I have a jacket on which I don't want to always wear... I have ordered one of the deep conceal rigs to try. Although ease of use isn't spectacular with button up shirts, it appears to be very concealed and comfortable. After a few buttons sewn back on after practice it might work.

I like the smartcarry though so may end up trying that as well.

Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Top Bottom