Deer Hunt for small group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a place to go deer hunting here in oklahoma that wont cost a arm and a leg. It will be Myself, Dad, Uncle and maybe one or 2 more. We use to hunt in SE OK kinda by holdenville till the place we went for 20+ years became taken over by non hunters when the old man died. Now theres his wife still there and cannt do anything till she moves on. Hate not having a place but really would like a nice place this season. Guided would be great since we have never done that before but really a place that has some stands set up and is managed is what we want. Any ideas? I know its early in the year but I figure if I start early we can find a place.

Thanks
Kris

firewalker600

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any luck finding a place? I have been on the hunt this year for 4 to 6 firefighters i work with and have came up with very little that was not a thousand dollar a person. What happen to trading out labor for hunting rights or a reasonable priced hunting lease. Times have changed since I was a kid and is it the unethical hunters or greed that has changed it so much. Maybe both. I do understand landowners getting tired of there stuff being tour up and arguing with jerk offs. So i wish you the best of luck in finding a place.
Happy hunting.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
. Times have changed since I was a kid and it is the unethical hunters, greed and poaching and bringing people that are not invited, that has changed it so much. Maybe all. I do understand landowners getting tired of there stuff being torn up and arguing with jerk offs. .

Ding! Ding! we have a winner.
I actually edited your post to include more problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom