deer hunting with airguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lewis and Clark had an airgun on their exploration of the new American territory.
They took game large and small.

The native American Indians were also impressed by the effectiveness of that air gun.

I saw that gun on a special program. They put the value at new house price.:eek2:

They said it was the weapon that brought in the most game.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one of thosr 1000fps pellet guns and about 8 acres with tons of squirrels on it. What does squirrels taste like? Gamey like everything else I've killed lately?

They are actually quite tasty, but hell to clean without getting hair all over everything. Ask me how I know.
UTube has several video's of how to clean one without getting the hair all over.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are several places to send them to get it rebuilt. There is also a guy in Tulsa that can do it. I had him help me with an old crossman. I refinished the stock and reblued it and he helped me with the parts. He will more than likely be at the Wanenmachers Show this weekend. Let me try and find his name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom