Deer Processor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoss

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the one in Butler is Whol's. I would not take any think to them. I took a 150lb deer in there a few years ago. I had them make 1lb of jerky, 4lb sausage and gind the rest of the deer into hamburger. When I went to pick it up I got 1lb of jerky, 4 lbs of sausage and about 15 pounds of hamburger meat. I asked them what happend to the rest of the deer and they told me the bones and hide weight alot, its not all meat. On top of that they wanted something like $125 for processing.

I think Smalley's have one in Weatherford, but I have not taken anything to them. I just do my own butchering now.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I process all of my own, but when I didn't I used Market 54 about 3/4 mile north of Weatherford. Smalley's Taxidermy does do some processing as well. I had him process the deer, that I also had him shoulder mount. Market 54 is actual processing plant that has a cool room to process in.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the one in Butler is Whol's. I would not take any think to them. I took a 150lb deer in there a few years ago. I had them make 1lb of jerky, 4lb sausage and gind the rest of the deer into hamburger. When I went to pick it up I got 1lb of jerky, 4 lbs of sausage and about 15 pounds of hamburger meat. I asked them what happend to the rest of the deer and they told me the bones and hide weight alot, its not all meat. On top of that they wanted something like $125 for processing.

I think Smalley's have one in Weatherford, but I have not taken anything to them. I just do my own butchering now.

Well. It's been a few years since I've been there, I sure do hate to hear that. They use to do a very good job and they were great people. Since then j have started processing my own meat so I havent had to go back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom