Deer Season 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice buck and big congrats to Bassin's girlfriend! :hey3: Well I don't have a deer to post but I did take my 7 year old boy out for his first deer hunt ever just to sit in a blind with me. I think he is hooked, we sat for about an hour and finally 2 does and a fawn come in, he gets jacked, "shoot one daddy..shoot one" One was a big old doe so I draw on her at 22 yards but notice the blind material is in the way of my arrow, by the time I got it moved and redrawn she was getting spooky and had moved out to 40 yds.... just as I was getting on her again they take off. He was disappointed but excited to see the deer! He kept up the lookout till dark, although we didn't see anything else. I went yesterday evening and he was not happy that he didn't get to go...looks like I have a new hunting buddy, at least till it gets really cold!

[Broken External Image]

That's a very cool pic.

maat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After hitting one(no find) and spooking one on the draw(compound bow), I finally shot, found and dressed out a nice doe with my newly purchased crossbow.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413953230.904714.jpg

I got on the board Sunday evening. Double lung at 15 yds. She ran about 60 and piled up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom