Defeat the beast - 44 cents a whack.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be clear, I don't have a beef with the Post Office, but with the Gov handpicking who they're going to legally mandate to run a monopoly, and who they're going to bust up. Where's William Wallace when we need him?

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, you probably expect your employees to come to work and do the job they were hired to do. You are truly evil. You should let them come in when they want and file a grievance every time you expect them to do actual work. Get with the plan man, it's time for hope and change.

Mike... I've tuned more than one around and sent them back to the Hall over the years. Unions are not perfect... but I found that contract works both ways. Maybe the (perceived ) loss of control means one of 3 things.

1 things got stupid over the years and folks asked for and got dumb conditions at the table. Both sides ...Just saying
2 Maybe some of those "worthless" employees just are NOT as good as YOU or I were at the job we did when we were in the Unit

3 Lazy mangers are in every business. In a union shop those who dont cross t's and dot i's never win discharge cases. When I was a worthless Union Shop Steward I won a lot of greivances that I should have lost. And won a few that put a bad manager in their place (like the street)

I know you spent a lot of time at Postal. I can guarantee you that there are some genuinly lousy places to work-you should count your blessings that we caught good jobs 30 years ago. Union or not most people are working harder for less than you would have.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be clear, I don't have a beef with the Post Office, but with the Gov handpicking who they're going to legally mandate to run a monopoly, and who they're going to bust up. Where's William Wallace when we need him?

While I don't disagree, remember that the Constitution gives the .gov power to run this monopoly. :) For better or worse!

Whether it gives them power to bust up others is debatable, of course!

Latest posts

Top Bottom