American made for Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221117_001511.jpg
    Screenshot_20221117_001511.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 0

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Farm to Feet is awesome. I was looking for a new pair of boot socks for the wife :) American Cotton makes sheets and bedding. They put their stuff on sale all the time for close to 50% off.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So are blue states still considered American made? You still are supporting communism purchasing from places like California and Oregon.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are blue states still considered American made? You still are supporting communism purchasing from places like California and Oregon.

The funny thing about Oregon is that a number of their counties (primarily the eastern and central ones) have voted to have the state line changed to make their counties in the state of Idaho.

It isn't likely that they will get the changes made because the legislatures of both states have to agree as well as the U.S. Congress voting approval as well.

New York Post - Two More Oregon Counties Vote to Become Part of Idaho

1668734528061.png

Last edited:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Handmade all natural soaps. Best soap in the world made in the traditional method. Made by Christian monks, many of the essential oils are distilled on site. This stuff is amazing and I will not use any thing else. The vinegar is great for dandruff and other skin conditions. They also make THE BEST beard oil, they are obviously beard experts.

https://store.vashonmonks.com/homemade-all-natural-soaps/
Coffee, offered by the same monastery. In the PNW coffee is a way of life and this is some of the best. It is roasted on the original Italian coffee roaster that was Starbucks used when they started out. One of the first Roasters of its type brought to American. Their "Promised Blend" 100% Columbian is my personal fave.

https://store.vashonmonks.com/all-coffee-blends-and-products/
Right now the Christmas blend is available. Starbucks actually sued them over the use of the word Christmas claiming it was a trademark.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the soap idea. Bath and Body works used to be my go to for the wife when they had their buy 3 get 3 sale. Now their prices are out of this world.

First present arrived today for the wife. Grown and stitched in the USA :) it blows me away the quality compared to other stuff.

Does anyone know of any cool shops in Tulsa for Black Friday? My wife and I don’t usually buy much on that day but we like to take the kiddos out and have them shop for each other. We were thinking of Utica Square but most of the shops are chains.

Attachments

• 55B8EC21-BE1C-4968-96CD-483E017DC5E3.jpeg
    55B8EC21-BE1C-4968-96CD-483E017DC5E3.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom