Dems worry about Obama's chances at re-election ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can just watch all the "political drama" and save a few bucks by not going to the movies or a comedy club. It's all BS and a perpetual, four year joke that doesn't make any of us more free than we were yesterday. I will not participate in a corrupt endeavor for the promise of having scraps tossed back to me from those who steal my money each payday. If you participate, ya'll give sanction for the growth of government and loss of freedom. Voting for anyone has never reduced the size of government and never will.

Last edited:

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And regardless of who you vote nothing will change. Will you be more free? Will government stop taking your property each payday without your consent? Will your lost Liberty be restored? Will the dead Constitution be resurrected? Or followed?

Answer: No... :(

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at what the Republicans have to offer so far I don't think he has a lot to really worry about. The only excitement the GOP has on the table is Bachmann and she doesn't have a snowball's chance in a general election.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
only one thing in the world could prevent me from voting for ANYBODY running against the messiah........................I am dead and buried, but I got that covered already with a buddy. so I just might vote anyway.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I do not disagree with you.

I also happen to agree with 264 ... ANYBODY would have been better ...

I sort of agree lol. Yes, pretty much any electable dem would have been better than BHO. But, since GWB admin, I will vote (R) every time. Bush sucked, but dems will riot and destroy when a (R) is in office; but, will just make excuses when it's a Dem. I'll take the peaceful and non-violent Tea Party/Republicans over riot-prone hypocritical cry-baby welfare Dems any day.

God bless America. :soldiers:

Latest posts

Top Bottom