Dent and ding gun safe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleLoggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
4C23F15B-A337-4CD9-801C-5CE39AEF0AE8.jpeg

Tractor supply in Moore.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So I came to look at it. Interior is stripped of carpet, Sheetrock is damaged. Lots of water damage, a good amount of rust. there’s a split in the steel on the top rear joint on the safe. Looks like it was dropped off a forklift. Worth it to replace the Sheetrock/install new shelves/carpet, fix the body work, strip rust, prime and paint? I’m not sure. I have everything to do it, but the cost of materials for redoing the interior, blasting, paint, and new shelves/carpet might not make it such a great deal. The guy said it was sitting on its back in the back lot for a few weeks before they moved it up here today.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I’m gonna pass on it. I’m estimating $500 to fix it up, and I don’t need any more projects. If it just needed paint, a quick weld bead, and handles that would be one thing. There was a guy looking at it pretty hard when I was leaving, so definitely call to make sure it’s there if you go look at it.
I know a guy who does mobile blasting if anyone wants to go that route.

Good looking out Logan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom