Desperate for custom earplugs !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it!! I waited til
The last minute again, is there anyone in the Tulsa area who makes the custom earplugs or a place where I can get my fiancé fitted for some ?? We are going in another cruise in a couple of weeks and my snoring will get me thrown overboard ! I'm desperate please help !!!!!

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tried the Radians DIY silocone plugs? They are comfortable enough to wear all day (or night) and are custom. Last kits I bought were from Bass Pro.

They are a two-part silicone putty. mix, press into ear, let set , remove. Done, custom ear plugs.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will they drown out some MAJOR snoring ?

Dude,

You know that major snoring is a sign of sleep apnea, don't you?

Easy to treat with a CPAP machine or Oral Appliance from a qualified dentist (not all dentists know how to treat this properly)

If it is sleep apnea, the treatment is covered by most medical insurances.

Since you are in Tulsa, I'd recommend Dr. Angie Nauman at http://www.glistendental.com/

She is tops in the dental treatment of Sleep Apnea field!!

Dave

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently bought some Mighty Plugs (earplugsonline.com) and they are great. Read the instructions - they are a bit different in that they do not need to be inserted deep into the ear canal. I was fairly skeptical, but I have used them for both shooting and riding a motorcycle and they are much better than foam plugs or any muffs I have used.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I second the hearing dr. Good protection indispensable , even if not timely for the trip. As for the trip granger carries a number of different styles of rubber and foam plugs. I don't think they're open to public, but i would meet you there if you like.
elance

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ratski, I do know it's apnea, I have a cpap machine but have a hard time wearing it, I'll be going to a Dr. Soon and see what other options there are. Thanks for the concern. I have been struggling with it for several years. Cowboydoc, we are gonna check them out, thanks and we did go to BassPro and got the custom fit kit to make her very own ! Thanks Aviator41. Something's gotta work !!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom