Destroyed my Plasma TV with a few Guns! (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried to fix this TV, but didnt have any luck. Its been in the way sitting in my garage for a few months. It was nice out today, so I took it to my range and put a little lead through it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, about halfway through I thought to myself "self...that's what I go by is self...self, this would be so much better if he used tannerite".

Very cool, however, releasing that amount of plasma like that can create a rip in the space time continuum. I want to shoot appliances with my Beowulf!

Cool video!

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, about halfway through I thought to myself "self...that's what I go by is self...self, this would be so much better if he used tannerite".

Very cool, however, releasing that amount of plasma like that can create a rip in the space time continuum. I want to shoot appliances with my Beowulf!

Cool video!

Just be sure to change ur flux capacitor every 3 months or 3000 miles and u can avoid time warps due to space time continuum tears. lol

and thanks!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a gigantic old 32" Advent flat tube TV I wanted to do that with... and I have Tannerite! But someone here told me it would release a buncha toxic **** into the ground, so I decided not to. :(

And my wife wants me to donate it.

WTH... who wants a 100-lb 32" 480p "HD" TV these days????

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the flat tube TV's are full of the toxic stuff. Maybe you could trade it for a broken TV you can safely blow up.

I know...I'm a genius.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In high school we used to find the old console TVs (like your grandparents had) behind the TV repair shops. We'd haul them out to our shooting spot and open up on them with shotguns. Killed many a TV this way.

Fun video. Brings back some memories!

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a gigantic old 32" Advent flat tube TV I wanted to do that with... and I have Tannerite! But someone here told me it would release a buncha toxic **** into the ground, so I decided not to. :(

And my wife wants me to donate it.

WTH... who wants a 100-lb 32" 480p "HD" TV these days????

Yea I have one of those style TVs as well thats taking up space. No one wants it, so Ill probably end up shooting it to pretty soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom