Dez Bryant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate the way he acts, but I give the kid a bit of leeway...... His mom was a whore and his dad was a pimp...... Not knocking him, but this is a fact. It must have been hard growing up in that environment!

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let the young man revel in his success. It will slip away soon enough. Do not be envious of his doing what you can't. It has no consequence to you other than pride.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To call another man's mother or wife a whore is only a reflection upon you.

Man, I would never do that to be mean, unless I was looking for a fight...... But, to say that as a mater of fact, is what it is. I guess it would be a matter of being p.c. I should have said prostitute. Tomato....tomato

It would be like someone calling my wife a Liberal.... She was at one time, before she saw the light, but I cannot be pissed if someone says she once was.

rustbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roy Williams hung a $54,896 dinner bill on Dez

DEZ will pay it!! after all roy williams is a punk check stealing fool. And dez is already there prime reciever deep.P.s if iam cheering and jumping up and down in my living room,I think they should be allowed to for doing it!!!!Also BARRY SANDERS (JR) WILL BE IN COLLEGE SOON!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom