Did I just witness a war crime?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ukrainian tank shoots Russian soldiers surrendering with a white flag. Look behind the tree in the center of the screen at 8:40. Then keep watching for a few more seconds.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ukrainian tank shoots Russian soldiers surrendering with a white flag. Look behind the tree in the center of the screen at 8:40. Then keep watching for a few more seconds.

Yes you probably did. But what do you expect out of bunch of corrupt Nazi terrorist scumbags. Unfortunately that is just the tip of the iceberg of what has gone on.

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes you did. But what do you expect out of bunch of corrupt Nazi terrorist scumbags.

It's like watching a football game between 2 teams you hate, and you find yourself cheering for the stadium to collapse. The worst of it is, I find myself and the rest of my countrymen sponsoring one of these teams, and they have better facilities than our team.

Neither side brings any positive to this planet. Nothing. I hope they both lose.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A wee bit of overkill, but give them no quarter. Besides, you don't wave a white flag from behind a tree or while hunkering down in a trench - but that's just me.

Woody

No, I dont think so. An army invading your homeland gets in over their heads and asks for quarter? Russia has nothing coming.
At a primal level, and especially if things were as they are presented in the media then of course I would agree with you...although we abide by the Geneva convention and that would include invaders that try to surrender. One thing I recall reading about WWII was that the Germans treated our soldiers fairly because they knew we would do the same for theirs.

One of the many reasons given to justify invading Iraq was that Saddam attacked "his own people" meaning the Kurds. Zelinsky was attacking ethnic Russians that live in Eastern Ukraine for almost a decade before Russian invaded. I was still against the invasion, but what do you think the USA would do if the Mexican gov't was bombing Americans who lived in the Baja peninsula? Just sayin'

If people are conscripted and forced to fight and they want to give up, I think any moral person if it were possible under the circumstances would accept their surrender.

Latest posts

Top Bottom