Did I just witness a war crime?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the many reasons given to justify invading Iraq was that Saddam attacked "his own people" meaning the Kurds. Zelinsky was attacking ethnic Russians that live in Eastern Ukraine for almost a decade before Russian invaded. I was still against the invasion, but what do you think the USA would do if the Mexican gov't was bombing Americans who lived in the Baja peninsula? Just sayin'
With Biden in office, absolutely nuthin.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That tank crew sure wasted a bunch of our tax money to root out what 3 Russians.......... why not use infantry thats what they are there for......

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am beginning to wonder if Russians operatives have not infiltrated gun forums too. Maybe Facebook, Twitter, etc is not the only social media they are using to influence the US.

Seriously the Russians have been attacking civilians since this war started back in 2014.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's like watching a football game between 2 teams you hate, and you find yourself cheering for the stadium to collapse. The worst of it is, I find myself and the rest of my countrymen sponsoring one of these teams, and they have better facilities than our team.

Neither side brings any positive to this planet. Nothing. I hope they both lose.
I really didn't expect to read such a misinformed xenophobic statement today. Ukraine through its LNG and grain production is net exporter to Europe and beyond. If you look past its despotic leadership Russia is much the same. Do some research and remember, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt".

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really didn't expect to read such a misinformed xenophobic statement today. Ukraine through its LNG and grain production is net exporter to Europe and beyond. If you look past its despotic leadership Russia is much the same. Do some research and remember, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt".

lol

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I agree with his statment, nazi’s killing commies is none of my concern in the grand scheme of things. Hell it would not surprise me to learn it was Biden himself that wanted Russia to invade Ukraine… I mean what better way to get rid of a multitude of witnesses to the Burisma corruption then to let Russia wiped the out for them. We brought this to a head with Putin, there is no mystery it’s predictable. The CIA gave them the orange revolution. Maybe watch this documentary here is a teaser

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And for you home gamers, here is the link to the entire documentary. We have been playing king maker in Ukraine for quite a while…. I would imagine if Russia were in Mexico pushing for pro a Russian anti US Government to be installed we would be reacting the same way as the Putin is now…….. The bad news is we don’t really need anyone to interfere In order to turn Mexico into a pro China or Pro BRICS country. The current administration is clapping our global reputation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom