Did They have to Shoot The Gorilla?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No they're not. Gorrilla is a genus. Humans are homo.

Yeah, should have said she was in the same Family as the gorilla. That would have been the better "joke" and scientifically correct. I say joke, because I hope he was joking and I put quotes around it, because I don't really consider that joking.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
True, but the liberals have got his constitutional rights all jacked up.

The gorilla wasn't bad, his parents are.

Hey, don't be so hard on his parents. Dad was a silverback and the leaded of the band. He was dealing with territory wars with the Koko band. He was always worried about man's intrusion into their territory. He had his own issues and didn't dote on Harambe. As for his mom, well, she had substance abuse issues. She was hooked on rotten bananas. Once you ride that dragon normal bananas and leaves just don't cut it. They did the best they could raising Harambe.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, don't be so hard on his parents. Dad was a silverback and the leaded of the band. He was dealing with territory wars with the Koko band. He was always worried about man's intrusion into their territory. He had his own issues and didn't dote on Harambe. As for his mom, well, she had substance abuse issues. She was hooked on rotten bananas. Once you ride that dragon normal bananas and leaves just don't cut it. They did the best they could raising Harambe.

Ha! ^^^Is why one should express their thoughts clearly.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html
EXCLUSIVE: Parents-of-four whose son fell into zoo enclosure sparking killing of Harambe the gorilla as it emerges father has a lengthy criminal history - including kidnap and drug trafficking
By LAURA COLLINS IN CINCINNATI, OHIO, FOR DAILY MAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 19:12 EST, 30 May 2016 | UPDATED: 16:40 EST, 31 May 2016

..."But in numerous pictures posted on Dickerson's Facebook site in recent years he appears to have turned his life around to become the proud father of four.

Indeed, the majority of his postings to the social media site are updates of his children and his working life."...

Last edited:

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
experts.PNG

Latest posts

Top Bottom