Diesel fuel shortage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Diesel drivers laid off along with dock workers, store stockers/cashiers, auto pets stores closing or cutting back, Amazon not delivering, mail halted, you name it, there will be a lot in short supply. And forget Christmas especially last minute shopping. You can bet this intentional, whoever gave Biden the orders knew what they were doing. Biden is too far gone to come up with all these screwy plans to destroy the country.
Now, where's the war that we aren't ready nor prepared to fight?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it's called a recession..... we had similar shortages and diesel fuel rationing in the 1970's. had long lines of cars waiting at filling stations and stations running out.

I’d be willing to bet it was probably caused by Democrat policies then just like now.

The insane price of fuel caused by Bidens policies that are driving the price of everything up along with out of control Government spending, we can thank the Democrats for inflation and this recession.

Totally man-made. Just like how the blue states didn’t let people work because of the Covid panicking and for overreaching of their powers.

Just like how last year the government was paying farmers to not farm. Now people are supposedly going to run out of diesel? How is that going to play on the produce industry. Everything in this entire country is moved predominantly by tractor trucks and diesel. This entire thing is orchestrated by morons. A.k.a. Democrats

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it's called a recession..... we had similar shortages and diesel fuel rationing in the 1970's. had long lines of cars waiting at filling stations and stations running out.
It was all a set up thing once again. There were hundreds of tankers full of crude waiting to discharge in the gulf but they were not allowed to.
I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth at the time. TV investigators in Kansas City saw and started recording tanker trucks dumping fuel into tanks of gas stations were closed in the middle of the night because the tank farms were at full capacity.
It was a contrived shortage to run up prices.
Meanwhile in Ponca city we have a huge tank farm with huge gasoline storage tanks. They are easy to spot as the lids are floating to eliminate gas fumes that can be highly flammable.
There are ladders on the top that go to the center of the floating lids. When you can see the full length of the ladder, the tank is full. If it's at a 45 degree angle down, the tank is probably empty or close to it.
Currently, most of the storage tanks are near full capacity. I drive by them every day. Illegal to take pics so I can't back that up.
In the process to get diesel fuel, the crude has to be processed through cracking units/reformers and so on.
Once the propane, butane, gasoline and others are extracted from the top of the cracking unit, what is left in the bottom is kerosene and diesel with bunker oil at the bottom. (It's much more involved but that's the cliff notes.)
So, my point is, if there is not a shortage of gasoline, how can there be a shortage of diesel fuel?
It's all part of the process.
As I understand it with not much research it could be a pipeline problem with not enough capacity available back east where the shortages are expected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom