Digital passport/fingerprint locations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place to get digital fingerprints and passport photos done? Mainly looking for somewhere close to I40 in Yukon, western OKC area. Our Walgreens in Elk City does photos but not digital file, and our local Sheriff office only does print out fingerprints. TIA

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Staples in Yukon was very professional with passport photos, after having horrible experiences at Walgreens and CVS, I'm definitely going back to that Staples next time.
I did my e-prints at H&H using the S.S. kiosk. For physical prints, Yukon PD with an appointment was WAY better than the Canadian County Jail.
Edit to add: most places will "digitize" the passport photos, if you buy a $9 thumb drive from them. I just scanned the physical passport photos at home.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place to get digital fingerprints and passport photos done? Mainly looking for somewhere close to I40 in Yukon, western OKC area. Our Walgreens in Elk City does photos but not digital file, and our local Sheriff office only does print out fingerprints. TIA
I went to my local police station. They charged me 10.00 per card.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know they aren't in the locations you asked for but they do the digital fingerprints in the EFT format.

PrintScan | UPS Store 5601 - EDMOND, OK​

2011 W DANFORTH RDEDMOND, OK 73003

PrintScan | UPS Store 2437 - Norman, OK​

3334 W Main StNorman, OK 73072

Latest posts

Top Bottom