Discovery Channel cancells "Son of Guns" and "American Guns" after school shootings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh, most of their audience wasn't gun people anyway i bet. If they were, they had to be masochists to subject themselves to that cringeworthy nonsense. I'm sure arfcom will be devastated.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Saw an ad for a new episode where Vince may come back. But when I checked out the Discovery website, I saw the list of all the other sites the parent company has. Tree hugger.com being one as well as Oprah's channel. I may be done with them as well.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my mind Sons of Guns showcased some negative stereotypes of gun owners, felt overly staged for a reality show, and in general wasn't fun to watch.

That being said I think I'll still take some time to complain to the network. I'd like them to have an accurate understanding of who their viewers actually are ( or where ) and hopefully who knows someday in the future they may actually make a watchable show.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cinaet - go have it done and let us know.

QDMcGraw - Yep ...... the only thing ANY network understands is money from advertisers created from viewers. Let them know who their viewers are or in this case were and they may possibly come up with QUALITY viewing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom