District attorney election

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So does anyone have any idea how to find out information on the Pott county DA race? Allan Grubb is the current republican DA up for re-election. David Hammer is a republican challenging him. I got a mailer from Grubb today saying that hammer was a RINO and that he just recently became a republican last year. There is also a woman running for district judge and it says the same thing about her. I have no idea who to vote for. Sheriff Booth of Pott county is backing Hammer as well as the Lincoln county sheriff I believe. And our sheriff is a republican.
From what I know of Grubb he's pro 2A. A deputy I worked with mentioned last election about something pissing off the Sheriff's and they don't care for him, can't recall what it was though.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So does anyone have any idea how to find out information on the Pott county DA race? Allan Grubb is the current republican DA up for re-election. David Hammer is a republican challenging him. I got a mailer from Grubb today saying that hammer was a RINO and that he just recently became a republican last year. There is also a woman running for district judge and it says the same thing about her. I have no idea who to vote for. Sheriff Booth of Pott county is backing Hammer as well as the Lincoln county sheriff I believe. And our sheriff is a republican.
Probably not a good plan to vote based on what an opponent says about the other, at least not in Oklahoma. It seems to be a requirement these days to throw unfounded mud.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably not a good plan to vote based on what an opponent says about the other, at least not in Oklahoma. It seems to be a requirement these days to throw unfounded mud.
I like how now it's not even candidates bashing each other. Whole hit ad will run and no mention at all of an alternative candidate.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really have to do a lot research before you vote, looks like Drummond who is running for AG of Oklahoma as a republican has been donating money to democrats for several years including Biden. You really can't take there word for anything, I don't believe there is an honest person holding office anywhere.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t say I was gonna vote for one or the other based off what they say. I was just telling what the thing said. But I agree, seems just about every candidate does it. It’s rare when they don’t.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a solid place to start research
2022 Primary Voter Guide | OCPAC
OCPAC….Oklahoma Conservative Political Action Committee
Also see their “ Who We Are “ page
Thanks for this. I sent it to my cousin. I just wish it had my local races in it. It’s hard to find anything on the candidates. Still a good thing though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom