Disturbing Update on Biden's Gun Control Group's Possible Proposals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All the gun owners who voted for Obama, or did not vote for Romney, please atone for your lack of judgement by joining the NRA , GOA and 2AF now.
Assuming you care for your 2A recognition of your rights, that is.
:)
Yeah, speaking of the approx. 20% of osa who supported b.o. in the poll, Did you really vote and are you happy with your choice?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy that oughta make the Adam Lanzas of the world think twice now.

That really is what pisses me off the most about this debate. They know all of these gun bans, etc. won't do jack$hit to stop another massacre. They will pass what they can and then the next time one of these a-holes shoot someplace else up, they will push for more BS that doesn't work. It's insidious to use these children's blood to push for political agenda's that have nothing to do with making anyone safer.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the gun owners who voted for Obama, or did not vote for Romney, please atone for your lack of judgement by joining the NRA , GOA and 2AF now.
Assuming you care for your 2A recognition of your rights, that is.
:)

I damn sure didn't vote for O but I still don't feel bad for not voting for Romney. You really think that a gov. of Massachusetts, which already has an AWB, would not be pushing for "reasonable restrictions"? If he had won, there would be a better chance of gun control being passed because half the Repubs would turn coat because it was "their guy" that was asking for it. It may be a blessing in disguise that O won. At least with O in the WH, the Repubs should be united in their opposition to any gun control.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I damn sure didn't vote for O but I still don't feel bad for not voting for Romney. You really think that a gov. of Massachusetts, which already has an AWB, would not be pushing for "reasonable restrictions"? If he had won, there would be a better chance of gun control being passed because half the Repubs would turn coat because it was "their guy" that was asking for it. It may be a blessing in disguise that O won. At least with O in the WH, the Repubs should be united in their opposition to any gun control.

I kinda thought the same thing. I didn't trust Mittens as far as I could throw him. However, I'm not exactly happy with Obama, either. It's like choosing which texture the main ingredient in your **** sandwich is going to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom