Do public indecency laws violate the equal protection clause for women?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perrone you won't be making jokes when you see shirtless brahs heading for the bars in 2017.

You damn sure won't be making jokes when the Times runs a piece on 3/4's equaling 75% and breast fed children end up in some phase of the correctional system.

And I'm not drinking. People often mistake my striking commentary for intoxicated ramblings, so no apologies necessary (but donations are accepted). I'm surfing the internet because I made no plans tonight in case one of those people with bewbs ended up being free tonight instead of next week. Would I do that for the bewbless Perrone? Doubtful. That's the kind of things bewbs do to a sound mind. So really, you can blame your dislike of my posts on bewbs too. Cause of and solution to all of life's problems? You tell me Perrone, you're the scholar. You're no gentleman, but you're the scholar. Here I sit having written half your paper FOR YOU...and I still take your lip without getting bent out of shape. I'll run along side for a while Perrone, but dammit you need to start peddling and take this bike to school.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perrone you won't be making jokes when you see shirtless brahs heading for the bars in 2017.

You damn sure won't be making jokes when the Times runs a piece on 3/4's equaling 75% and breast fed children end up in some phase of the correctional system.

And I'm not drinking. People often mistake my striking commentary for intoxicated ramblings, so no apologies necessary (but donations are accepted). I'm surfing the internet because I made no plans tonight in case one of those people with bewbs ended up being free tonight instead of next week. Would I do that for the bewbless Perrone? Doubtful. That's the kind of things bewbs do to a sound mind. So really, you can blame your dislike of my posts on bewbs too. Cause of and solution to all of life's problems? You tell me Perrone, you're the scholar. You're no gentleman, but you're the scholar. Here I sit having written half your paper FOR YOU...and I still take your lip without getting bent out of shape. I'll run along side for a while Perrone, but dammit you need to start peddling and take this bike to school.

[Broken External Image]

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perrone I hope you're happy. I'm logging off and now you'll be left with dennis and ignernt to write your paper for you. I'm sure the depraved lunatics will be up all night. And ironically and unlike me, they often make no sense and I'm pretty sure they do indeed drink and post on OSA. One of them might just be unbalanced, but I can't pick favorites. But alas, I'm sure they can pull it together for a bit and give you the help you so desperately seek from us, your internet brethren.

Have confidence in each others opinions and you guys will have this assignment done by morning. Perrone don't call me in the middle of the night seeking guidance like you did the last time we went through this. I don't even know how you got my number and frankly in was more than a bit unnerving. I was open minded that time and helped you out, but it's time for you, dennis and ignernt to make this stuff work on your own. I can give you the glue and macaroni and maybe even some guidelines, but I won't be there to keep it on the cardboard and out of your mouth. No sir Perrone, not this time.

Guys, have patience with him. He's a brilliant mind, if you can look past the Elmer's on his face.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perrone I hope you're happy. I'm logging off and now you'll be left with dennis and ignernt to write your paper for you. I'm sure the depraved lunatics will be up all night. And ironically and unlike me, they often make no sense and I'm pretty sure they do indeed drink and post on OSA. One of them might just be unbalanced, but I can't pick favorites. But alas, I'm sure they can pull it together for a bit and give you the help you so desperately seek from us, your internet brethren.

Have confidence in each others opinions and you guys will have this assignment done by morning. Perrone don't call me in the middle of the night seeking guidance like you did the last time we went through this. I don't even know how you got my number and frankly in was more than a bit unnerving. I was open minded that time and helped you out, but it's time for you, dennis and ignernt to make this stuff work on your own. I can give you the glue and macaroni and maybe even some guidelines, but I won't be there to keep it on the cardboard and out of your mouth.

Guys, have patience with him. He's a brilliant mind, if you can look past the Elmer's on his face.

Did you forget to take your medicine again? How many times must I tell you to take your medicine or you get all crazy on me.

BTW, thanks once again for ruining a serious thread. You never fail me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom