Do public indecency laws violate the equal protection clause for women?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since public indecency specifically mentions the female breasts it could very well be considered a violation of the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment because male and females would not be treated the same if in the same situation.

So what do you think?

I think that the existing laws do treat the women differently and it is an accepted practice. They don't have to list with the selective service system and they are considered a minority even though they are a majority in numbers. In case of divorce the fact that they are women gives them a better standing.
Years ago when there was a push for the equal rights amendment, many women were against it because it can cut two ways. I think it is best for them to leave things alone.

carbon

Marksman
Reaction score
Boobs should be allowed. Butts too. Guys butts are allowed on TV but not a woman's. Sons of Anarchy for example shows a guys butt yet chicks in underwear are at weird angles and you have to turn your head upside down to appreciate her @$&. Not cool.

Get your #$%^ together ladies and do a nude protest or something.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
U guise, I know I'm the bastion of normalcy and righteousness on OSA and this might be hard to believe...but I saw some boobs once and it messed me up for a long time. A real long time. Satan made boobs to tempt people like me into a life of snorting cleaning agents and dismembering streetwalkers. Luckily I finally killed enough to fill the hole in my soul and I can once again function without my self-destructive homicidal thoughts controlling my life.

This is a step in the wrong direction, what we need is to outlaw the perverted practice of "breast feeding". Statistics show that 3/4's is roughly 75% and breast fed children end up in some phase of the correctional system.

Perrone, if you want to ad this to your paper just cite my screen name.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This puts me in mind of John Ashecroft's first new conference at the Justice Department.
He had to put a curtain between himself and the statue of justice that had a ninner bobbin loose.
This was what the fruits call a foreshadowing metaphor.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all honesty, I think it should be legal for a woman to go sans shirt anywhere a man can. What's the difference? A boob is not a genital.

I also think you're a ********* if you don't wear a shirt in public. I went to high school with a clown that owns less shirts than Iggy Pop. I see him out and around town about once a year, and he still sports that look. He goes pretty much everywhere he possibly can without a shirt. If he has a button down on it's usually not buttoned. He's one of those dudes that thinks he is God's gift to women, and it's his duty to show his abs. That and he probably wants to some store owner to mouth off to him so he can fight. We always joke that he owns some button down shirts airbrushed to look like his bare chest for when it's really cold out. The fact that I have to see clowns like him pumping gas, but you only see public boobs at concerts and the like is unjust. We need at least two topless girls for every gym rat without a shirt, for equality.

I also call that as the next look for the "brah" crowd at bars, after Affliction and gothic airbrushed t's go out of style. Brahs are going to start going out with no shirts on, that's the next logical step in that style progression. I say if we could get 10-15 guys to hit the brah bars shirtless as an experiment in brah behavior, the trend would take off by the next weekend. Mark my words, 5-7 years and bare chests will replace Affliction t's and button down stripey Joe Rogan shirts when brahs hit the town. It's glaringly obvious this is where we are headed.

^^Prophecy^^

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally as a world traveller, I submit that public nudity should be mandatory, climate conditions mandating some cover.:rolleyes2

NO OTHER COUNTRY in world has a problem with women exposing their boobs in public. When in Italy, the public parks have women totally nude sunbathing when its warm enough. The "law" states that women cannot disrobe in public. It does not have any law that says they can't be nude. They have a little garment that goes over their shoulder to allow them to get the clothes off, and they sunbathe.
TV stations air soap operas, and when it comes time to "do the deed" they don't pan off to waves crashing on a beach....they show the deed in action:D:D:D

In SE Asia, when I was there, they had bathrooms that both sexes used. You do your thing, they did theirs. Kind of tough the first couple of times, but one gets used to it.

Going on vacations to the Carib, and Mexico, topless and nude women and men are common. Nobody is raping anybody on the beaches.

Why do we not hear of these serial rapist and so on in other countries, like we do in this country?
People in the US are prudes, and need to loosen up in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom