Do you register your firearm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Recently had a good experience with Taurus. I know, it’s a Taurus. But, I can vouch for their customer service. I got a gun in a trade that I think had been ran over. It was a air weight revolver and the alloy actually cracked. The gun was in pretty rough shape and they are going to replace it with the closest current model at no cost.

That’s big of them. They sure are turning the company around a lot from what I hear. I’m Half tempted to buy one sometime.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't buy new very often either. Looking back over the years I've only sent a gun back for repairs only once. I had a Safari Arm 1911 that the barrel lug sheared off twice and they fitted a new barrel each time at no cost. I had bought the gun used also, so good customer service. I'm sure years ago I most likely sent the cards in when I was buying new more often.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recently had a good experience with Taurus. I know, it’s a Taurus. But, I can vouch for their customer service. I got a gun in a trade that I think had been ran over. It was a air weight revolver and the alloy actually cracked. The gun was in pretty rough shape and they are going to replace it with the closest current model at no cost.

That's pretty solid of Taurus to offer that.
Pffffffftttt

What are they out? 12 bucks plus shipping?

I’m kidding. That is neat that they’re going to do that, but I owned a .357 Taurus hammerless. It would shoot 38’s all day. Shoot a .357 and it would pop the spring in the grip and lock up tighter than Dick’s hat band. I’d have to take it apart, reset the spring and go right back to shooting 38’s. I got it in a trade with a buddy. I don’t trade with him anymore. Rotten
🐔
🍭

I’ll never own another one, even if it was given to me.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s big of them. They sure are turning the company around a lot from what I hear. I’m Half tempted to buy one sometime.
I have several (older) Taurus revolvers. I've not had trouble with them.

I gotta admit, I don't own a Taurus auto-loading handgun. Although if I were in the market I would look hard at the G3 and G4 series.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several (older) Taurus revolvers. I've not had trouble with them.

I gotta admit, I don't own a Taurus auto-loading handgun. Although if I were in the market I would look hard at the G3 and G4 series.
I have a older Taurus .22 Mag revolver that the double action pull became so difficult to pull the hammer back it hurt my thumb. I called Taurus. They sent me a return label fixed the problem and shipped it back "No Charge". A local Smith wanted to charge $95. to fix. It pays to call Manufacture. You have nothing to lose but maybe $$$$$$!

Latest posts

Top Bottom