Do you shoot one gun really good and one really bad? Not sure what is going on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, it is just shooting semi auto pistolas. I can understand if it was a revolver or something.

But I shoot one really good and one I get one round outside of qualifying. What the hell man?
icon_smile_angry.gif

really good- 100%

Really bad- 68%

It's the gun and person. Did all my tactical training with a Springfield EMP 4 contour. Scored very well. 1911 with a great trigger and grip. My HK VP9, not so well.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grip angle, trigger, grip thickness, sights all have something to do with how you shoot. I shoot single-action pistols and double-action better than striker-fired. The kicker is I shoot double-action revolver better than in do a revolver in single-action. Dry fire is your friend.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grip angle, trigger, grip thickness, sights all have something to do with how you shoot. I shoot single-action pistols and double-action better than striker-fired. The kicker is I shoot double-action revolver better than in do a revolver in single-action. Dry fire is your friend.
Dry fire is not as sexy as slinging a ton of lead downrange but it seems to help me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom