Do you think Heartland will ever open their range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad taste in my mouth again with this place. Called this past Sat. at least 6 times ranging from 10:00am-2:00pm and none of my calls were ever picked up. Do you want my business? To late, I bought my G26 from Outdoor America. Everytime I have wanted to give this place a chance I have been disapointed.

Price wise you where better off with where you bought it anyways. They are
HIGH on their gun prices.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Price wise you where better off with where you bought it anyways. They are
HIGH on their gun prices.

Give em a chance guys.i will admit that i have not always been thrilled with certain aspects of the place. But,it is a local shop that could potentially serve us all well.

I wouldn't sell a friend my Springfield 1911 that he wanted.I suggested we run over to Heartland.He made them an offer on one and they took it.I'm not saying that they'll work on every gun.It was a step in the right direction of customer satisfaction though.

Lets see how the range works out.I understand that the hold up was to insure that its done right.

Tell them what you want.I think they'll try to accommodate your needs.

BTW,they beat Academy by $120 on the springfield.

I"m going to try the range this morning.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
didn't get a chance to go this morning,damn work got in the way.i'll run over right now and post range prices in a bit.

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the email from the OKC Gun Club so that solves my problem..I just can't believe that the range isn't open..missing some Christmas biz...So they beat Academy on that Springfield 1911? I need to get one and was wondering about them, Academy, hh and Bass pro..

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got my email from OKC gun club also. I gave up on Heartland Outdoors, the people that worked there have constantly moved the opening of the range and no one except the "boss" knew when it would be open really, and of course they could not tell us what a membership would cost so the heck with them. I bought a blue card at h and h for cold weather and a membership at OKC gun club for the rest of the time.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope to meet you folks at the OKC Gun Club orientation.

Look like Heartland is doing wonders for the Gun Club. :D

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made it to Heartland today, and suprise suprise. Wait for it...........The range will be opened in "January sometime...we hope"
On the other hand they were very nice and helpfull.

Latest posts

Top Bottom