National Police and Troopers Association scam calls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You ever gotten a call from this group?

I think I found the org that runs this scam. I called their contact number (1-800-247-4872) and asked to be removed from their calling list. A nice lady answered the phone right away and said she would put me on the do not call list and it takes ~7 days to update their system.

https://iupa.org/contactus/
Can't hurt to ask. They call me multiple times a week already so what are they gonna do? Call every day now? Big deal.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They hang up on me all the time. I am a city employee but work with the Police dept., and know the board members of the FOP, as soon as I mention FOP 123, they hang up. Same guy every time, denies he's ever talked to me. Sounds like the movie fone guy. Or I just say I work with the Police Dept, and glad they called because I know some who could use their help. Still continue to call, no matter what I say or how many times I ask to be removed from their list.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean you could try calling their head company like I did and ask to be removed. If you only ask when THEY call you, they'll never remove you because it's a robot system.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't want them to call have you tried answering in your best sexiest voice: "Welcome to Malcolm talks dirty to you, there is a initial charge of $20.00 then .99 cents per minute. Can I have your credit card number or it can be billed to your phone number if you press # to begin." Click.
Can't understand why they never call back.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get them spurts, 3-4 times a week for a month, then nothing for a couple months.

I tell them, "glad you called, I was injured on the job and wondered when they were going to help me catch up on bills?"

They hang up on me, but it hasn't stopped them.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't want them to call have you tried answering in your best sexiest voice: "Welcome to Malcolm talks dirty to you, there is a initial charge of $20.00 then .99 cents per minute. Can I have your credit card number or it can be billed to your phone number if you press # to begin." Click.
Can't understand why they never call back.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

"That is easy to beat. Watch the time, hang up just a minute passes and then, call back." Kelly Bundy

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"That is easy to beat. Watch the time, hang up just a minute passes and then, call back." Kelly Bundy
I was getting scam calls (Or what I assumed were scam calls) from different #'s. I would block them then get same call different #. A friend that was with me answered it like previous post and I never got another.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
You ever gotten a call from this group?

I think I found the org that runs this scam. I called their contact number (1-800-247-4872) and asked to be removed from their calling list. A nice lady answered the phone right away and said she would put me on the do not call list and it takes ~7 days to update their system.

https://iupa.org/contactus/
Can't hurt to ask. They call me multiple times a week already so what are they gonna do? Call every day now? Big deal.

I do support our police, these people are doing a dangerous, thankless job, for to little money, in my opinion! I don't donate to these phone calls, because I'm not sure they are legitimate, and because one caller said that I would get a bumper sticker showing i supported the police for my car. That implied I could get out of a traffic ticket, and if that is not EXTORTION, it's getting close!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom