Do you think Heartland will ever open their range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday the guy told me 5.00/hr for the archery range, I'm guessing that probably won't apply for the rifle/pistol range though???

Nope. gun range will be $15 per hour, but not sure if that allows for just you or if that includes having a second or third on the lane. I would guess that it is per person per hour. And you don't even want to know what it cost for a membership. To use the range unlimited, with a 10% discount on the purchase of 1 gun and 5% discount in the rest of the store.......wait for it.......
.$1500.00:smash::explode::buttkick::brick::shocked::owned3:

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I live within 5 miles of the place and I patiently waited until they delayed it the third or maybe fourth time. That did it, I got an annual membership at H and H. The way Heartland does business and the way that they charge for their guns etc, makes be believe that they won't be around another year anyway.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad taste in my mouth again with this place. Called this past Sat. at least 6 times ranging from 10:00am-2:00pm and none of my calls were ever picked up. Do you want my business? To late, I bought my G26 from Outdoor America. Everytime I have wanted to give this place a chance I have been disapointed.

ODA answered your calls? I think I felt the earth move. I never take it personally, they just don't seem too concerned about answering the phone.

I was told that one of the principals in getting the Heartland range going has been ill.

Edmond needs this range, and I hope the place can make it. CB

SirCharlie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. gun range will be $15 per hour, but not sure if that allows for just you or if that includes having a second or third on the lane. I would guess that it is per person per hour. And you don't even want to know what it cost for a membership. To use the range unlimited, with a 10% discount on the purchase of 1 gun and 5% discount in the rest of the store.......wait for it.......
.$1500.00:smash::explode::buttkick::brick::shocked::owned3:

Wow!!!
They based it on 100 hours of usage? I'm really beginning to wonder about using the range at Heartland. Sky high prices, plus we don't even know if they will ever even open it. I remember back in October of last year, they were saying they would open it in about 2 weeks. They have been saying 2 weeks for over 4 months now. Oh well, it will be spring before long, and I can go out to some friends property for free. The weather is gonna be nice before they get it opened. I think those kind of prices will come back to bite them, and people will just refuse to use their range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom