Do you think Heartland will ever open their range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am being patient, they seem like pretty good folks and have had problems with their contractor. The sound panels seem to be the problem and Heartland is not given enough priority by their contractor. Sounds like it will be a very nice litte range (14 lanes I believe) when it does open. Store doesn't have near as much to offer as Outdoor America or H&H but it is a nice little store and it is only a few minutes from home. Even though I am a member at OKCGC I will use Heartlands range from time to time.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
may not be a contractor problem so much as a city inspector problem.
Red Castles new indoor range keeps getting held up cause every time an inspector comes out it's a different guy with a different set of rules.

vtdw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to go into the range area and look around last week. It seems the hold up is the air distribution system. It will be state of the art but needs to come in and be installed before they will open the range. The new system is designed to pull the air/smoke/fumes away from the shooter and toward the target area along with keeping the shooters cool in the summer and warm in the winter which is something we haven't had before.

Also, call them and give them your e-mail addy and they will add you to the list and let you know when the range is open.

I love the fact that is will be so close to my home and will save lots of time and miles drivng back and forth to I-40.

Still love ya Miles:D

Dave

SirCharlie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the reason is something other than what's been said, because not having it open has GOT to be costing them a a ton of money!
Ten thousand a month??? It just seems like it were airflow, it would behoove them to build a fire under the construction team to get it finished, or hire somebody that can get it done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom