Documentary on Gun Laws and the 2nd Amendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope your work will not shy away from the founding principles behind our 2nd amendment. Many of our founders saw it as another check on the power of our government. They feared a standing army. These facts may not represent a selling point in our time, but they are the basic truths nonetheless. Best of luck to your efforts.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please don't forget to cover the people that create the ridiculous infringements!

Like this little gem:

People that have no idea of what they are banning should NOT be writing the legislation!

Jeeze, man...wth has happened to this once great Nation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Emotion makes the sale, not logic. I hope your documentary focuses heavily on this side of things.

Anti-2A forces portray us as undereducated, uncivilized throwbacks. Instead, I hope you portray gun owners as the single mom whose door is being kicked in. The anti-2a people do not want her to be armed, we do.

deadpatriot

Marksman
Reaction score
Emotion makes the sale, not logic. I hope your documentary focuses heavily on this side of things.

Anti-2A forces portray us as undereducated, uncivilized throwbacks. Instead, I hope you portray gun owners as the single mom whose door is being kicked in. The anti-2a people do not want her to be armed, we do.

Dale00, you are reading our minds. Where we do indeed want to bring in common sense, statistics and facts to back the debate, your point about the unarmed mom is a most important thread in our film. We have already interviewed Ms. Donna Hopper, who went through a nightmare when some freak busted into her home. She was alone, but she was armed. She was scared, but she shot him and killed him. It was a very emotional interview, and we were honored she sat down for us. Here is a link to her story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMIaBwAYhp0
Now, as you point out, how many unarmed citizens are murdered because they do not have a firearm, or firearm training?
Those who choose to be paint gun owners as uneducated are ignorant in my opinion. We want a chance to educate them, through this doc.

deadpatriot

Marksman
Reaction score
Hiya, Folks –
I want to thank everyone for the support of our documentary,
“Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire.”
We have reached our goal for initial funding, and are now officially in production.
Thanks again for all of your ideas, information and viewpoints; its good to know you are here and ready for this film to be made!

Anita
Dead Patriot Films

Latest posts

Top Bottom