Does Amy Schumer really relate to Cajuns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know anything about her. I'm sure that reading the murders occurred during her movie she felt some concern for the victims, but what does that have to do with it guns? She should be worried about the mental stability of the person doing the shooting.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This only verifies that the event was yet another staged production. The media ignores gang killings around the nation as they really do nothing to promote the gun control agenda and if anything would only put the spotlight on the failure of pumping money into crappy neighborhoods under the guise of welfare.

Anytime the khazar Schumer brings up gun control, average people should be concerned about who will control them and their guns. That this woman is his cousin only reinforces this agenda. Keeping it in the family and dictating to the cattle who really are the controllers.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is a comedian and has show on Comedy Central (Inside Amy Schumer), and just had a movie come out called Trainwreck. She is friggin hilarious. I don't care for this narrative, but I do understand the reaction as it was her movie that was playing in the theater.

The problem with these knee-jerk reactions is that these shooters rarely have acquired the weapons through legal channels. Of course, they're idea is to eliminate all legal channels, making it harder for guns to be stolen, because there would be less of them if you can't buy a new one.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is a comedian and has show on Comedy Central (Inside Amy Schumer), and just had a movie come out called Trainwreck. She is friggin hilarious. I don't care for this narrative, but I do understand the reaction as it was her movie that was playing in the theater.

The problem with these knee-jerk reactions is that these shooters rarely have acquired the weapons through legal channels. Of course, they're idea is to eliminate all legal channels, making it harder for guns to be stolen, because there would be less of them if you can't buy a new one.

I see. Sadly the the GCA wasn't passed until 1968.

Latest posts

Top Bottom