Federal agencies spend billions on weaponry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (TND) — Billions of dollars have been spent over the past few decades to arm federal agencies with more agents, guns, ammunition and military-style equipment.

Founder of Open the Books Adam Andrzejewski joined The National Desk’s Jan Jeffcoat Friday to discuss the issue.

“Here's what we found in the books, we found in the latest audit that 103 federal agencies had purchased guns ammunition and military-style equipment,” he said. “What's interesting is that only 27 of those federal agencies are traditional law enforcement agencies. We found 76 traditional paper-pushing regulatory agencies.”

Andrzejewski’s investigation found some alarming statistics when it comes to just the sheer number of federal agents we have right now and how much weaponry was purchased for some federal agencies like the IRS and Health and Human Services.

“It is agencies at the federal level like the Environmental Protection Agency, or Health and Human Services, or the Internal Revenue Service like the IRS. As a matter of fact, the IRS since 2006, has purchased $35 million worth of guns ammunition and military-style equipment,” he said. “They actually own 4500 weapons, and that includes over 600, shotguns, 500 AR-15 style weapons and even 15 submachine guns.”

https://ktul.com/news/nation-world/...al-protection-agency-military-style-equipment

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
since 2006
since 2006, has purchased $35 million worth of guns ammunition and military-style equipment,” he said. “They actually own 4500 weapons, and that includes over 600, shotguns, 500 AR-15 style weapons and even 15 submachine guns.”
Really since 2006.
That is all they have got for the IRS.
Really does not seem like much for that many years and can any of these people really shoot well.
Maybe 10% of them.
I do not know but not worried.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (TND) — Billions of dollars have been spent over the past few decades to arm federal agencies with more agents, guns, ammunition and military-style equipment.

Founder of Open the Books Adam Andrzejewski joined The National Desk’s Jan Jeffcoat Friday to discuss the issue.

“Here's what we found in the books, we found in the latest audit that 103 federal agencies had purchased guns ammunition and military-style equipment,” he said. “What's interesting is that only 27 of those federal agencies are traditional law enforcement agencies. We found 76 traditional paper-pushing regulatory agencies.”

Andrzejewski’s investigation found some alarming statistics when it comes to just the sheer number of federal agents we have right now and how much weaponry was purchased for some federal agencies like the IRS and Health and Human Services.

“It is agencies at the federal level like the Environmental Protection Agency, or Health and Human Services, or the Internal Revenue Service like the IRS. As a matter of fact, the IRS since 2006, has purchased $35 million worth of guns ammunition and military-style equipment,” he said. “They actually own 4500 weapons, and that includes over 600, shotguns, 500 AR-15 style weapons and even 15 submachine guns.”

https://ktul.com/news/nation-world/...al-protection-agency-military-style-equipment
If they are spending all this money can they help me out and buy me a few things. I won’t ask for much I promise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom