Does anyone else out there collect Colt rifles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woolaroc has a Colt collection that will make your knees week. Anyone interested in 1911s can see most of the prototype models that lead up to the 1911 as we know it today. The Civil War era Colt revolver collection is amazing as well. It is also known as one of the few places in the US that has an example of every Paterson revolver variant made. It's quite impressive.

It is truly a humbling experience for someone that thinks they have a Colt collection.

DogOnTheGround

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice rifles! When I saw this thread I thought it was going to be about the 6940, 6520, and such models.

It that museum worth the drive out there just for that? I've never heard of it.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice rifles! When I saw this thread I thought it was going to be about the 6940, 6520, and such models.

It that museum worth the drive out there just for that? I've never heard of it.

YES! It's Frank Phillips' hunting lodge. Lots of Oklahoma history to check out. If you have kids they will enjoy it as well.

It is truly a humbling experience for someone that thinks they have a Colt collection.

That's for sure. And keep in mind that a boxed Paterson with original accessories is worth more than most peoples homes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom