Does anyone else think "bunny" when they see snow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes me think of fried bunny, gravy, and good sturdy vinyl gloves for everyone from killer to cook.

I know of a few dead rabbit hunters who got whatever the heck it is that some rabbits are known to carry. (Tularemia--had to look it up.)

I have gotten to where I use gloves with everything I clean. They are available pretty cheap at drugstores. Sporting goods places sell heavier ones that cost more and are longer--good on bigger critters.

Not a big step to being safe. And like lots of saftey procedures, you'll never know if you needed it, but . . . CB

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Makes me think of fried bunny, gravy, and good sturdy vinyl gloves for everyone from killer to cook.

I know of a few dead rabbit hunters who got whatever the heck it is that some rabbits are known to carry. (Tularemia--had to look it up.)

I have gotten to where I use gloves with everything I clean. They are available pretty cheap at drugstores. Sporting goods places sell heavier ones that cost more and are longer--good on bigger critters.

Not a big step to being safe. And like lots of saftey procedures, you'll never know if you needed it, but . . . CB

I have some of the heavier elbow length gloves that I use to clean everything. They can be washed off, sanitized and re-used.

crawdad

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
6shooter, I live just 25 miles east of Locust Grove and will take you up on your offer as soon as I get a pack of dogs together. Right now all I got is a 4 month old beagle pup with no trainning yet and not older dog to train with. As soon as I can get a pack of beagles trainned I'll look you up and we'll go get em.

ruger461

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wow I had no Idea. This will be the first time to take my boys (Sunday after church). We were (my brothers and I) just told to wait untill after the first good freeze and then look at the meat and liver to make sure it looked good, and to throw it out if we were even a little bit unsure. I guess I need to do a little more looking, and get some gloves just in case. Is there a good place to get "good" info?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow I had no Idea. This will be the first time to take my boys (Sunday after church). We were (my brothers and I) just told to wait untill after the first good freeze and then look at the meat and liver to make sure it looked good, and to throw it out if we were even a little bit unsure. I guess I need to do a little more looking, and get some gloves just in case. Is there a good place to get "good" info?

you can google it, but with any type of gloves you will be OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom