Does Obama`s new executive order mean anything in reality?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just make sure your children tell any doctor that asks about guns that it is none of his business.

Not sure about anyone else, but I am in the room with my kids when a doctor is present. If its my 13YO daughter and its "personal", my wife is there.

I will be damned if a doctor is going to ask my kids this and have me not respond in kind.

School nurse is what I am concerned about, they think they are doctors

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else, but I am in the room with my kids when a doctor is present. If its my 13YO daughter and its "personal", my wife is there.

I will be damned if a doctor is going to ask my kids this and have me not respond in kind.

School nurse is what I am concerned about, they think they are doctors

We had a doctor ask us this question on a routine well check for one of my kids. He said that it was something on their list of questions to ask. Needless to say, I refused to answer the question.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
as long as you are well supplied and reload, the changes won't be much. UNLESS you go to buy a new gun. i mean, a 10 round clip in a glock 19 is a real yawner

Its called a magazine, not a clip.

The media idiots even have the gun people using the wrong venacular.

We need to make sure the gun folks know the difference.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems to me several of his points are passed on to other agencies who in the past do as they damn well please. So to me, most of it does not have to be passed as a law by Congress, just be implemented as the policy of the agency like TSA screenings and searches, EPA shutting down businesses, or Dallas police doing highway side cavity searches. None of that went through Congress to be a law or has been subject to Constitutional approval but are used on a daily basis.

Look at the agencies he is proposing to help "protect the children."

Latest posts

Top Bottom