does yall caire about spelling and grammer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does yall caire about spelling and grammer?

• Yes.

Votes: 51 54.3%
  • noe

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • depenz

Votes: 20 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not everyone had the chance or desire to be a Rhodes schollar. Personally I try to look at a persons opinions and merit, not their spelling when I decide what kind of a human they are.

I took my last grammar class in 1977 and I am sure there are others here who can easily beat that date.

This my friend is very well said.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing that sort of bothers me is that some folks who have read lots and lots of well written, properly spelled posts don't seem to learn from what they see.

I don't think it is helpful or polite to act as a "grammar nazi," but to persist in poor use of the language seems foolish. It takes away from the effectiveness of the poster.

I know the responses to this post have for the most part been intended as funny, and some of them actually are.

Oh--BB, your "Neverendingparagraph" is a really good call. When you have to scroll down to see the end of a paragraph, it increases the likelihood that fewer people will read it.

I just now hit the "preview post" button and found a couple of typos and one poorly worded phrase. I usually do that on any post longer than "Ha!" and almost always find something that needs to be fixed.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's hard to take someone seriously when they misspell everything. I see 3 or 4 titles a day that are misspelled - I change some of them before someone makes fun of them.

The run-on paragraph is the killer for me. I just won't read all the info and the poster loses out because no one wants to read their point.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1232.photobucket.com_albums_ff376_grizz316_Mr_Perfect.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom