Dog situation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a cat that shows up every morning and afternoon to be fed. You can't touch him. We wished he would join the herd we have.

There are 5, 6 cats around here. The lake is overed up with feral cats. Like yours, they won't stand for being touched but they know what time breakfast and dinner is. 😂

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a feral dog problem that I'm still working to eliminate.

It might not hurt to try to trap the dog if it won't let anyone near. We all want to be the dog whisperer, but the chances of earning its trust and getting everyone to comply with your feeding wishes before the dog becomes roadkill are slim.

As a dog lover and husband to a Veterinarian I'm pained to say that sometimes dogs don't do well with a lot of human interaction. Be careful.
Ha. You have me figured out. Hope to be the dog whisperer but you’re right, no reason to think it will go that way. I also don’t think people will stop feeding the dog. Any of them now. There’s a bunch of people feeding it.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I treat my dogs better than most people treat their kids. They get the best of everything... Food, housing, health care...you name it. They even have their own ruthless security detail. :50cal: They live like royalty here. Pretty sure they know it.

Sounds like my house. But, we've only got one, so she gets all the spoils! We have never spoiled any other animal like this one!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I love my dogs. But they're NOT spoiled...

Nap.jpg

...much.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha. You have me figured out. Hope to be the dog whisperer but you’re right, no reason to think it will go that way. I also don’t think people will stop feeding the dog. Any of them now. There’s a bunch of people feeding it.

Anyone with a heart wants to help.

Best of luck with your stray.

Latest posts

Top Bottom