Donald Trump for our next President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spoken like a man wearing blinders.

"I am not a crook"
"I don't recall"
"He has WMD's"
"I didn't have sex with that woman"

The most corrupt administration in history? No problem.
Lying about selling arms to terrorist in direct violation of U.S. law? It's all good.
Lying about WMD's (and please, don't try and deny he was lying)? Just a tiny mistake.
Lying about getting a BJ? OMG!
You know the old WMD talk always makes me laugh. Bush was getting intelligence from our operatives. Whether that intelligence is good or not he has to make a decision based on it. And that's what he did. And since when is enriched uranium not a WMD? I know that on its own it's not but it's a big component of a WMD. And that was found in Iraq. But it really don't matter because people are gonna believe what they want about Bush. As if he had no one else to get info from. He was gathering Intel himself and made the decision solely to invade Iraq. Yeah right. I never said that I supported Nixon or even Reagan. Reagan did some good things and he did some crappy things. I definitely wouldn't say he is one of the lowest presidents we have ever had. If you believe that Obama isn't the worst than there ain't no more for me to say. Our country is an embarrassment to other countries. Our military is weak compared to what it should be. Oidiot has turned people against the police and created strong racial divide in this country. All while driving our country further and further into the toilet. Yeah, Reagan and Nixon were worse than Obama. Obama is a disgrace. And people that both voted and support him are blind. He does not represent anyone. He only cares for himself. And by the way, when we are on here talking about who is best to lead our country think of this, Bill Clinton was caught having an affair with a young intern and flat out lied about it. You say "lying about getting a bj " omg. That is a big deal to many. Our president is supposed to be a leader and set good examples. I wouldn't call what Bill did being a good leader and roll model. It was an embarrassment for this country. There is no point laying out the facts about what he has lied about. You will find some way to defend him as being a fine president. What about Hillary? Every time she opens her mouth a lie comes out. Her and her old man are two peas in a pod.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you believe that Obama isn't the worst than there ain't no more for me to say. Our country is an embarrassment to other countries. Our military is weak compared to what it should be. Oidiot has turned people against the police and created strong racial divide in this country. All while driving our country further and further into the toilet. Yeah, Reagan and Nixon were worse than Obama. Obama is a disgrace. And people that both voted and support him are blind. He does not represent anyone. He only cares for himself.

Yet you continue to say.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No one here wants to spoon feed you, ace.

i65.tinypic.com_9sfdoo.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom