Donald Trump for our next President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am no fan of Hillary, as I've said on this very board, more than once. I know people have a very short memory, but I suggest you Google Richard Nixon and Watergate. Do a little research. Then Google Ronald Reagan and Iran-Contra. Do a little research. You will shorty find that the country could not get any lower than it was under those administrations.

Why would you think I am pro Nixon or Reagan?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In terms of lying, I'm sorry.... the Clintons have the most impressive body of work.

Spoken like a man wearing blinders.

"I am not a crook"
"I don't recall"
"He has WMD's"
"I didn't have sex with that woman"

The most corrupt administration in history? No problem.
Lying about selling arms to terrorist in direct violation of U.S. law? It's all good.
Lying about WMD's (and please, don't try and deny he was lying)? Just a tiny mistake.
Lying about getting a BJ? OMG!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you on about? Are you saying the MSM has created a CGI Trump? And it's the "fake" Trump that's been saying that all Muslims and Mexicans are either out to kill us all or rape our women? It's the "fake" Trump that made the claim that there were thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering in the streets in NJ on 9/11. It's the "fake" trump that, while criticizing companies that send work overseas, has the ties for his clothing line made in China and Mexico?

Yeah, in this case it's not even debatable. It's not the MSM, it's Trump.

You're spewing hyperbole and spin, not truth. Get a grip dude.

In terms of lying, I'm sorry.... the Clintons have the most impressive body of work.

Agreed, but Obama is doing his best to top them. The MSM won't begin to expose all their dirty laundry the way the do on Republican administrations. The bias is astounding.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spoken like a man wearing blinders.

"I am not a crook"
"I don't recall"
"He has WMD's"
"I didn't have sex with that woman"

The most corrupt administration in history? No problem.
Lying about selling arms to terrorist in direct violation of U.S. law? It's all good.
Lying about WMD's (and please, don't try and deny he was lying)? Just a tiny mistake.
Lying about getting a BJ? OMG!

It's ok, you just don't know any better which is why you routinely resort to knuckledragging ad hom. If you believe that the sole and most significantl lie told between both Clintons is when he got in front of the U.S. and lied to the entire nation about getting some head, then you might need a little more education than previously thought.

Latest posts

Top Bottom