Donald Trump for our next President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet you continue to reply to my post again and again...

Now that, gentlemen, is how you ad hominem.

Now, remind us, who was it that started this "fight"? I didn't respond to you, you responded to me.

In all fairness, you made a claim and have yet to produce a single example. Oh, you are more than willing to attack me on a personal level. You are more than willing to imply that I'm mistaken in my belief that Bush lied about WMD's. You're more than willing to pound out word after word after word. Yet, what you're not willing to do is to substantiate your claim.

Picking a fight with my statement about the Clintons? It's that serious to you huh? I had no idea you'd stomp your feet and demand "proof" that is easily referenced, like you have here. You're just fussy because I won't engage in the argument, but honestly, why does it matter what I believe? It's not like you're going to engage in an intelligent or logical discussion and post something similar to what I'd see from GTG or Ridge. Last but not least, yes your "it's Bush's fault" routine is again laughable and speaks of MSM driven rhetoric.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Picking a fight with my statement about the Clintons?

Asking you to substantiate your assertion that the Clintons' lies rise above even those of the others, like Nixon or Reagan, is picking a fight in your view?

It's that serious to you huh? I had no idea you'd stomp your feet and demand "proof" that is easily referenced, like you have here.

You continue to fail to produce any example. You continue to "fight". You continue to engage in discussion. Yet you still fail to cite a single example.

You're just fussy because I won't engage in the argument, but honestly, why does it matter what I believe?

At the end of the day, it doesn't.

It's not like you're going to engage in an intelligent or logical discussion and post something similar to what I'd see from GTG or Ridge.

Intelligent discussion like, "I dunno if a conservative banged one of your girlfriends." Is that what you think passes for "intelligent or logical discussion"?

Last but not least, yes your "it's Bush's fault" routine is again laughable and speaks of MSM driven rhetoric.

Now that, gentlemen, is how you red herring.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"But.. but.... you said a conservative banged my girlfriend!!" When I told you I'm not taking you seriously?

You STILL don't get it. Bless your heart..... as Keelty would say.

Cheers! Merry Christmas!

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"But.. but.... you said a conservative banged my girlfriend!!" When I told you I'm not taking you seriously?

You STILL don't get it. Bless your heart..... as Keelty would say.

Cheers! Merry Christmas!

While it's been clear for some time that your assertion that "In terms of lying...the Clintons have the most impressive body of work" is simply absurd it has been interesting watching you try and avoid that truth.

You wrote, "It's ok, you just don't know any better which is why you routinely resort to knuckledragging ad hom." I wonder, what's you reason for routinely resorting to ad hominem? That was rhetorical, you need not bother answering.

Your posts reeks of desperation to "get me" and to have the last word. So, as my gift to you, I will now let you have the last word.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know Ace will.

I would prefer not to. In fact, as I've said on this board several times, I am no fan of hers. She's shrill, out of touch and more of the same. If Romney were the candidate I would vote for him over her in a heartbeat. Now, if it comes to her verse Trump, Carson or Fiorina I would have to vote for her. Otherwise, I'll wait and see who's the better choice.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would prefer not to. In fact, as I've said on this board several times, I am no fan of hers. She's shrill, out of touch and more of the same. If Romney were the candidate I would vote for him over her in a heartbeat. Now, if it comes to her verse Trump, Carson or Fiorina I would have to vote for her. Otherwise, I'll wait and see who's the better choice.

And he says he's not a liberal... :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom