Donald Trump for our next President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this point there can be no doubt Trump is solely around to get HRC elected. Either he gets the nomination and continues the absurdity to ensure a defeat or he doesn't get the nomination and runs 3rd party as the "anti-establishment" candidate thus ensuring a HRC White House. It really is a shrewd political strategy that only a professional politician like the Clintons could pull off.

I honestly believe that Trump could come out on stage hammered drunk without pants on and his supporters would admire his "care free attitude".

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At this point there can be no doubt Trump is solely around to get HRC elected. Either he gets the nomination and continues the absurdity to ensure a defeat or he doesn't get the nomination and runs 3rd party as the "anti-establishment" candidate thus ensuring a HRC White House. It really is a shrewd political strategy that only a professional politician like the Clintons could pull off.

I honestly believe that Trump could come out on stage hammered drunk without pants on and his supporters would admire his "care free attitude".

You obviously haven't been paying attention this week. Your "electable" Republican congressman out there in western OK, sided with RINO Ryan in bowing down to Obama and licking his boots. Are you a billionaire oil man? If not, you didn't get anything worth mentioning in return.

So tell me what difference it will really make in the end? The sooner we balkanize or hit the reset button, the better. I'm done supporting the political class. Sooo done...

You obviously

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rush was pretty ruthless today. It's 13+ minutes long but he covers it all pretty well in the first minute. <--- Click that for the audio track. It's titled "Disband the Republican Party".

Another one he had on his page today was "Tell Me How the Budget Deal Would Be Worse If Democrats Ran Congress"

Transcript

Its pretty dammed sad that those idiots in congress that have been elected republican on their promise to shut down obamacare, reduce taxes, etc haven't been able to do a thing against the RINO's that run the establishment. They can promise all they want, but if the R-bosses say shut yo mouth, they had better do it, or they will loose the fat cat cash they can use to get reelected for another term.

I don't know what Trump could do to prevent that, but electing a RINO dammed sure won't do anything but keep up the status quo. We need an outsider.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its pretty dammed sad that those idiots in congress that have been elected republican on their promise to shut down obamacare, reduce taxes, etc haven't been able to do a thing against the RINO's that run the establishment. They can promise all they want, but if the R-bosses say shut yo mouth, they had better do it, or they will loose the fat cat cash they can use to get reelected for another term.

I don't know what Trump could do to prevent that, but electing a RINO dammed sure won't do anything but keep up the status quo. We need an outsider.

What we need is someone in the WH that will call them out on what they do, Reagan's 11th commandment be damned. Obama isn't going to do that. I'm afraid we are gonna flip the branches around come the next election. We get the WH but the dimwits get the legislature back because everybody's so pissed. So whoever wins the prez will be Bush III (I'm not talking Jeb either).

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You obviously haven't been paying attention this week. Your "electable" Republican congressman out there in western OK, sided with RINO Ryan in bowing down to Obama and licking his boots. Are you a billionaire oil man? If not, you didn't get anything worth mentioning in return.

So tell me what difference it will really make in the end? The sooner we balkanize or hit the reset button, the better. I'm done supporting the political class. Sooo done...

You obviously

I assume you are talking about Lucas. He's not my representative, I'm in Coles district and I'm sure he voted for the omnibus bill also. Plenty of establishment guys from OK. The only benefits from this bill for me that I know of are another extension of 179 depreciation and repealing the country of origin labeling on US beef. (The cattle market has tanked badly over the potential trade war with Mexico and Canada if it were not repealed.) So, not a billionaire oil man, but if the cattle market can rebound and expenses can be depreciated as needed, it certainly helps me directly. It'd be nice if it didn't come down to emergency legislation where everybody adds in the **** that really needs done into one big clusterfuk spending bill but that's the disfunction of our govt.

Not sure where you are getting this idea that I'm a pro establishment guy. I'm a libertarian, can't get much more anti-establishment than that. What makes me LoL is the notion that Trump is anti establishment. Just calling it how I see it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I assume you are talking about Lucas. He's not my representative, I'm in Coles district and I'm sure he voted for the omnibus bill also. Plenty of establishment guys from OK. The only benefits from this bill for me that I know of are another extension of 179 depreciation and repealing the country of origin labeling on US beef. (The cattle market has tanked badly over the potential trade war with Mexico and Canada if it were not repealed.) So, not a billionaire oil man, but if the cattle market can rebound and expenses can be depreciated as needed, it certainly helps me directly. It'd be nice if it didn't come down to emergency legislation where everybody adds in the **** that really needs done into one big clusterfuk spending bill but that's the disfunction of our govt.

Not sure where you are getting this idea that I'm a pro establishment guy. I'm a libertarian, can't get much more anti-establishment than that. What makes me LoL is the notion that Trump is anti establishment. Just calling it how I see it.

Well I'm glad your RINO is taking stealing from us to cut you a break, but that's not exactly what I'd call "libertarian". You can support who you want, but if the party is supporting a particular candidate, I'm supporting the one they despise. My pick is Cruz, but crap like this makes me want to support Trump. I've never been one to cut my nose off to spite my face, but **** the GOP!!!

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm glad your RINO is taking stealing from us to cut you a break, but that's not exactly what I'd call "libertarian". You can support who you want, but if the party is supporting a particular candidate, I'm supporting the one they despise. My pick is Cruz, but crap like this makes me want to support Trump. I've never been one to cut my nose off to spite my face, but **** the GOP!!!

Who is my rino exactly? Rand Paul who voted against this years omnibus?

Oh, and how is repealing COOL "stealing" from "us"? I can see how you might think 179 depreciation would be stealing. I mean despite the fact that it's existence means significant reinvestment in the economy. Holy **** dude, we're on the same page with the fu&#8364;k the GOP. I've already left the party, how bout you?

Open your eyes. Trump is not close to a conservative let alone a constitutionalist.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421043/donald-trump-progressive-issues

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Cole's district too. I left him a fairly scathing reply to his Facebook posting of his statement. His statement is nothing more than the cliffnote highlights of the bill and ends with this:

Divided government requires compromise, and this bill reflects that reality,” said Cole. “Neither side got everything it wanted, but the end product reflects as much common ground as possible and allows lawmakers to restore regular order in the legislative process when we return in January.

I got your compromise right here b!tch... :finger:

Latest posts

Top Bottom