Donald Trump for our next President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To Ridges defense, I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic in his post. I'm pretty sure he's not sexist or racist. He usually makes a lot of sense whether you agree or not. I met him one time and I couldn't believe how young he was.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is not a fascist, in fact everything he has stated up to and including not allowing any Muslims to come into the country is good. I hope everyone votes him in as our next President.

If the Government has a list of Muslims they are watching, they should ship them out of the country as well. Do any of you agree on this Shooting Site?

I see nothing wrong with what u just said.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But the main issue with your ideology of women to be in service of men is that most men don't have enough to service. And in all seriousness most men return to using their own appendages to satisfy themselves as they get embarrassed when having to put "what they have" on display and getting laughed at.

And on the serious note of our next president, if Trump had a vagina and stated what he has said about the Muslim's the media and others would not have portrayed him as such a villain. Everyone who cherishes what we have here, should vote for the "man".

And Ridgehunter, I hope you learn one day that it is not about what is between or is not between our legs that makes us more superior to the male race. It is what is between our ears that makes us one step up above the males, as we don't have to think with our little male part. And ours keeps on working well after yours needs help.

Except it dries up like a week old slice of roast beef in the fridge. No amount of mayonnaise is going to fix that.

Speaking of which, shouldn't you be making sandwiches right now?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To Ridges defense, I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic in his post. I'm pretty sure he's not sexist or racist. He usually makes a lot of sense whether you agree or not. I met him one time and I couldn't believe how young he was.
At least Progun gets me. He's a cool dude.

Fish On usually has a very gendered approach to discussions so I was just beating "ze" to the punch.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll vote for who ever is running against Hillary. If it's Trump it will be pretty hard, but I'll hold my nose and do it, then probably kick the dog later, maybe engage in some self flagellation.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have discovered that Trump's entire platform as well as his debate prep and stump speeches are all based solely on Facebook memes. It makes sense if you are not a serious candidate, because if you say the things that all the dumbasses post through memes on Facebook, then you will have a rabid fan base that is too dumb to realize they are being played. Pretty sure he has even attributed some of the fake quotes too.

I'd be willing to bet that he put antifreeze in his brake fluid to keep it from freezing as well.

And you guys have it all wrong on women. They are all whores. (just gettin' in the game)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom