Donald Trump for our next President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Ridgey...

www.mjkimpan.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_08_stirringpot.png

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe there should be a moratorium on accepting muslims period. Not about being a racist but keeping our families and country safe. We have a lot of problems on our platter and don't need more at this time. No sane person brings someone that may compromise the safety of their family and home and that applies to incoming muslims.
We don't know who they are whether or not they have been throughly investigated/vetted regardless of what this corrupt administration says. They've lied to us before and they'll lie to us again but this is a significant matter that needs a mature decision and right now we have children running the country.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you guys have it all wrong on women. They are all whores. (just gettin' in the game)

So what's that make the men that "associate" with the women?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe there should be a moratorium on accepting muslims period. Not about being a racist but keeping our families and country safe. We have a lot of problems on our platter and don't need more at this time. No sane person brings someone that may compromise the safety of their family and home and that applies to incoming muslims.
We don't know who they are whether or not they have been throughly investigated/vetted regardless of what this corrupt administration says. They've lied to us before and they'll lie to us again but this is a significant matter that needs a mature decision and right now we have children running the country.

Why single out muslims? Why not just vette all people who come into our country?

And if we prevented muslims from entering our country, who would be our president?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why single out muslims? Why not just vette all people who come into our country?

And if we prevented muslims from entering our country, who would be our president?

The problem is you can't vet Muslims from Syria. There is no database that you can access to determine who they really are or what their ideology is. The word "vet" has become nothing more then a liberal buzz word that no longer has any meaning.

Ban all the diaper heads until we can figure out who the players really are.

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with the I'll vote for Trump if no other choice crowd. The man's certainly not ideal but he pisses the hell out of the left and right which I'm very very fond of. Really hope Ted Cruz keeps slowly pulling up the ranks like he has been.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with the I'll vote for Trump if no other choice crowd. The man's certainly not ideal but he pisses the hell out of the left and right which I'm very very fond of. Really hope Ted Cruz keeps slowly pulling up the ranks like he has been.

My thoughts exactly - I'll vote for anyone running against Clinton or Sanders. I may have to hold my nose and puke later but any alternative would be better than Clinton / Sanders.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He should not make it based on religion but none the less, I think the fact he said "temporarily" until we can fix the broken immigration system disqualifies him as a fascist. It would be silly to block muslim doctors & CEO's from traveling here so he's eluded to some exceptions anyway.

I think Senator Rand Paul's plan was much better and it is Constitutional. Mind you, even if Trump's idea isn't Constitutional, he isn't the president nor a dictator so it is a far stretch from an "idea" to an actual policy being implemented. Liberals (including law makers) espouse and try to implement anti-constitutional ideas constantly...just look at the 2nd amendment. One thing that is important to note is that foreigners have basic human rights but not the same rights & due process as citizens.

So if you are a troll, let me ask you if you support the no-fly list gun ban proposal? If so, where is the due process in that one? If you are a troll, I'm guessing you either picked Ada from a hat as a rural town to blend in better, or you might even be a professor at the college there. But I definitely am suspect of your post.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm afraid that Trump's running for the whitehouse will result in the election of yet another democrat. If he gets the GOP nomination, I don't think he is electable. If he does not, he will likely run a 3rd party race, like Perot, and split the votes of those opposed to the Democrats resulting in yet another donkey-in-chief.

Latest posts

Top Bottom